Nanakawin ko ang puso mo tapos nakawin mo rin ‘yung sa akin.
With my headphones on, I feel like:
Without my headphones on…
1. The first time you make them a mixtape of all your favorite songs or songs that make you think about them. Maybe you play it when you go on long drives or maybe you give it to them when you’re going to be out of town for a while. In any case, no gesture is more romantic than making a mixtape for someone you like a whole lot.
2. The Sex. Hooking up with random ppl is fine if you are just looking to get off and stuff like that, but it starts to get so boring and empty after a while. When you meet somebody you literally fit into/on, there’s nothing better than having great, amazing sex with them. Any time. A buffet of sex!
3. Finding fabulous recipes online and making them together — especially if you’re cooking in your underwear.
4. Taking long road trips. Nothing perks a relationship up like taking a nice road trip, and if you rent a car you might even choose to indulge in that other road “thing” I have heard people do when they drive in a car alone with their boyfriend.
5. Having hilarious inside jokes that totally make you think about them when you’re doing something silly. You text it to them and they laugh til their side splits.
Minsan talaga kailangan mo lang maligo.